Connect With The Invasive Mussel Collaborative
Below you’ll find links and forms to join our different email lists:
- The Invasive Mussel Collaborative Google Group is a forum for invasive mussel managers, researchers, and stakeholders to share information and email announcements with each other. This group is moderated by the Great Lakes Commission.
- The IMC Dreissenid Digest is a biweekly newsletter round up of the most relevant invasive mussel news coverage throughout North America from the previous two weeks.
- The IMC Webinars list is where upcoming webinars and webinar recordings are announced.
Subscribers to the Invasive Mussel Collaborative Google Group are automatically subscribed to the Dreissenid Digest and Webinars lists. If you do not want to be subscribed to either or both of those lists, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing your subscription to the Google Group (see below). You may also unsubscribe from these lists directly from your inbox by using the link at the bottom of an email sent from those lists.
Invasive Mussel Collaborative Google Group
- Click here to subscribe (https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/forum/#!forum/invasivemussels/join)
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you wish to subscribe. Click the “Join This Group” button at the bottom of the email
- A group moderator will approve your subscription request!
IMC Dreissenid Digest